Friday, June 1, 2007

Getting ready to dominate.

I'm all over the Philly media. The city of brotherly love loves me. Click the title of this post to read the article devoted to me.

Know who else loves me? Carolina Panthers all-pro Steve Smith. In the article, I mention how Reno Mahe introduced me to Smith.

Mahe: "Hey, man, this is J-Bloom."

Smith: "Sorry, getting ready for the game. I'm not signing anything today." (Steve Smith is just hilarious in real-life, by the way.)

Anyway, long story short, Steve Smith has become a great mentor of mine. He sees the talent that I am. I am really just a better-looking version of his anyway. With more speed. Better abs, too. So.

Let's recap a little:

Hero: Pat Tillman
Mentor: Steve Smith
Douche-bag: Devin "One-Trick-Pony" Hester.
Jag-Offs: The NCAA.
Awesome: Jeremy Bloom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering why you left your short lived stint on MTV off of your impressive resume ..... Although Im not sure I would want to take credit for being on a network that gave Fez from "that 70's show" a show - that is nothing more than 14 yr olds making momma jokes (a schtick that went out of style with In Living Color)- either

Anonymous said...

Guy above, you are terribly unfunny and insanely idiotic. You should have the internet taken away from you.

Anonymous said...

What does that say about you, if you took the time to respond to him? The two of you should fall victim to a chuck norris roundhouse....speaking of which, Jeremy Bloom vs Chuck Norris would be a fairly even fight.