Friday, May 4, 2007

Pat Tillman is my hero.

I've gone on record many times saying that Pat Tillman is my hero. That guy was a bad-ass. Plus, the similarities between the two of us are just plain spooky.

We both went to a major college.

We were both kick-ass college players.

Pat was a handsome man. Me? Well, you know...

We both made it to the NFL.

Pat Tillman left his NFL career to valiantly serve his country. The guy gave up millions to become an Army Ranger. He wouldn't give any interviews and he shunned all publicity. He basically just wanted to be a soldier and he felt he deserved no special treatment. Sadly, he died due to "friendly" fire. I have an agent that represents my abs and I sued the NCAA and became a model.

See? Spooky-similar isn't it? We all need heroes, kids. (If you want me to be your hero, you should probably let one of my agents know so we can avoid any possible future litigation.)

No comments: