Thursday, May 31, 2007

My trip to the White House.

Me and George W. are tight. I was there with the US Olympic ski team. The Prez was signing things right and left. I noticed he was having a difficult time signing things standing up. Went something like this:

G.W.-- "Sure, I can sign that for you. Man, it's hard to sign this standing up. I wish I had something solid to sign on though. Something rock-solid. Like granite, or steel."

He looks my way.

G.W. -- "Bloom, perfect. May I please use your back for a moment. I need your perfect back and shoulder muscles..."

"Say no more, George. Say no more."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is some of the absolute funniest stuff I have read in a long time. Keep this shit coming! Don't listen to the other people who comment, this shit is hilarious!