Thursday, August 30, 2007

Game time

Tonight is the final preseason game against the Jets. I am already assured a roster spot. I have the entire city of Philadelphia behind me. No fair catches tonight. Only north-south running and TD's, baby. Like mogul skiing except no bumps and I'm carrying a football and there's no snow and people are trying to tackle me. Word.

So, I've been suited up for the last 15 hours. I'm ready. The Jets are going to take a beating courtesy of J-Bloom.

Screw the NCAA
Screw Devin Hester
Screw the Colorado State Rams (GO CU!)

Screw all of the haters out there. I am making a name for myself tonight.

P.S. I am not on the bubble. I am assured a roster spot. This is only a formality. Again, I am on the team.

Really, there is NO chance of me being cut. Nada. Zip. None.

No comments: