Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Relaxing at Camp.

Got a little downtime after all of the interviews and practices that basically have been confirming what we have known all along. I'm kick-ass awesome.

I have been playing NCAA 2008 on the XBOX 360. Awesome game.

There's a campus legend game. I played that first, and looked around to find me in the game. I was then told that I would have to create myself in the game first, which is just bullshit. Fine. I created myself and played the high school tournament. I won the state title and became a five-star recruit. Every school offered me a scholarship. I chose Colorado because I always wanted to finish my time there (fuck you, NCAA, for not letting me accept money on the side while I played football. Fascists.) It was bittersweet, really. There I was in the game, kicking ass like we all remember. I felt a single tear roll down my high cheekbone.

I switched to Dynasty Mode where you could create a prospect. I created myself and, again, I'm being recruited hardcore. I'm the #1 prospect in the game. I've been playing as CU, and now I'm recruiting myself! Oh, the irony! What pitch should I use on myself? "J-Bloom, you kick ass, would you come to play for CU? You can have any girl on campus, and we will let you be a model in your spare time. Yes, you may accept money to pay for your Olympic endeavors. Of course, we will erect a statue to you outside of Folsom Field. Wait, what's that? OK, we'll call it Folsom Field at Bloom Stadium. Done and done."

Now, of course, those aren't actual pitches you can use, but those were the ones promised to me when I was really being recruited. (Lawsuit still pending).

The one thing I won't do is import myself into Madden after I graduate. I mean, I'm already in Madden 2008. Could you imagine two J-Bloom's in one game? Too powerful for any video game processor. Unfair competitive advantage. Oh well, guess I'll just have to dominate the NFL for real. In real life, yo.

No comments: