Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Steelers camp 2008: Bloom goes the dynamite!

Been a long time since I posted anything. That's because I have been working harder than ever. I am in line to be the #1 return man and probably the #3 receiver for the Pittsburgh Steers. I have been penciled in to be the Wes Welker of the team. So, by this time next year, you pretty much assume that Wes Welker will be looking to be the Jeremy Bloom of the Patriots.

All eyes on me.

Same story, different day. I attract all of the press. They still want to know all about my skiing career, my modeling career. Basically, just everything that makes me as awesome as I am.

Goals for this year:
Be all the Bloom I can be.
Continue to kick ass.
Release a dove from a ghetto roof-top.
Build a shrine to my own legend and continue to kick ass.

No comments: