Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Simple question: Do you want to win or not?

Well, the Broncos must want to win any games because I was not signed last week after my kick-ass workout.

You know, things have just gotten to the point of sheer lunacy. Why I have been continually passed over is beyond me. It is beyond you, my devoted fans. Again and again, I have displayed all of the necessary skills to be successful in the NFL.

Fast? Check
Winner? Please.
Good-looking? Ridiculously so.
World class athlete? Bingo.
Awesome? Recent polling says "yes, Mr. Bloom, you are, indeed, awesome."
Marketable? Proven results there.

I can only come to the same conclusion that all of you have by now.

Conspiracy.

The NCAA.

Devin Hester.

It's all adding up. The NFL, in league with the NCAA and Devin Hester, does not want Jeremy Bloom to succeed. This is lawsuit material. I don't want it to come to that (I have many suits pending right now) but I will do what I have to do to preserve my human right to become more awesome each and every day.

I urge you, the fans, to call your local NFL team. This is where you, the little people, can make a difference. Tell your local team that Jeremy Bloom is still out there, ready to make your team an instant winner.

I am only one man. I can't do it all on my own. I need my lawyers and agents, and now you, the fans, to make the dream a reality.

Be bold. be daring. Take risks. Be awesome. I mean, Jeremy Bloom-awesome. Bloomerific (trademark pending), if you will.

Awesome.

No comments: